Urgent Care & Family Medicine for Maui Residents
Since 1987, countless residents of West Maui have turned to Doctors On Call for prompt and compassionate medical care. As experienced and trusted family medicine and urgent care doctors, we take care of all kinds of acute and minor illnesses and injuries, including work injuries, sports injuries, and accidents.
We also provide routine physicals, work physicals, emergency room follow-up visits, and much more. For patients who develop chronic conditions, we can refer you to a specialist and arrange for ongoing care as needed. We accept most local insurance plans, including Medicare, HMSA/Blue Cross, UHA, HMA, HMAA, Kaiser Added Choice PPO and Hawaii workers’ compensation.
- NEW: Kaiser Patients can be treated for acute urgent care needs after regular Kaiser facility hours, on weekends, or with approval from the Kaiser nurse advice line. This includes patients with Kaiser HMO, PPO, added choice, Kaiser Medicaid and Kaiser Medicare.
Need to find an urgent care expert on your time? Walk or call in now!
Locations & Hours
No Appointment Necessary. All Ages Welcome.
- Times Market Place / North Ka’anapali: Open 7 days a week, 8 am – 9 pm
- Hyatt Regency Maui: Open Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- See A Doctor Online With DOCNow: Service Code: DOCNOW – Open 7 days a week, 8 am – 9 pm
At Doctors On Call, you can walk in without an appointment, receive top-notch care from a highly respected doctor, and walk out with a prescription in-hand, if needed, that you can fill at any local pharmacy, including our own. For more serious problems, we can order a digital X-ray and perform minor surgical procedures and wound care onsite. We will take care of your entire family – young and old.
Conditions We Treat
We take care of minor (not life-threatening) emergencies for children, adults, and seniors. Some of the most common conditions we see and treat include:
- All ear, throat, respiratory and throat infections
- Prescription refills
- Abdominal pain
- Respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Common cold
- Stomach flu
- Strep throat
- Burns (minor)
- Stings (insect, marine)
- Allergic reactions
- Coral cuts and other lacerations
- Sprains and strains
- Fractures and dislocations
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Heartburn/gas and bloating
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Work and sports injuries
- And more
On-Site Services for Residents
- Digital X-rays
- Breathing Treatments
- Lab testing including strep & flu
- Minor surgical procedures
- Sutures and removal
- Wound care
- Flu shots
- Sports, PADI, PUC, and work physicals
- Tetanus vaccination
- Ear wax removal
- Incision and drainage of abscesses
- Manipulation of bone dislocations
- Sea urchin removal
- Thorn removal
- TB testing
- Referrals to specialists
Need special care? Our expert and well connected physicians can arrange specialty or hospital care as needed.
We accept most local insurance plans, including Medicare, HMSA/Blue Cross, UHA, HMA, HMAA, and Hawaii workers’ compensation. Kaiser Patients can be treated for acute urgent care needs after regular Kaiser facility hours, on weekends, or with approval from the Kaiser nurse advice line. This includes patients with Kaiser HMO, PPO, added choice, Kaiser Medicaid and Kaiser Medicare.
We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Our urgent care doctors look forward to taking care of you. With multiple locations in Maui, Doctors On Call is always nearby and happy to see you.
Call 1-808-667-7676 with questions, or walk in now!