Urgent Care for Maui Residents
Since 1985, countless residents of West Maui have turned to Doctors On Call for prompt and compassionate medical care. As experienced and trusted and urgent care doctors, we take care of all kinds of acute and minor illnesses and injuries, including work injuries, sports injuries, and accidents.
We also provide routine work physicals, emergency room follow-up visits, and much more. For patients who develop chronic conditions, we can refer you to a specialist and arrange for ongoing care as needed. We accept most local insurance plans, including Medicare, HMSA/Blue Cross, UHA, HMA, HMAA, Kaiser Added Choice PPO and Hawaii workers’ compensation.
- NEW: Kaiser Patients can be treated for acute urgent care needs after regular Kaiser facility hours, on weekends, or with approval from the Kaiser nurse advice line. This includes patients with Kaiser HMO, PPO, added choice, Kaiser Medicaid and Kaiser Medicare.
Need to find an urgent care expert on your time? Walk or call in now!
Locations & Hours
No Appointment Necessary. All Ages Welcome.
- Times Market Place : Open 7 days a week, 8 am – 9 pm
At Doctors On Call, you can walk in without an appointment, receive top-notch care from a highly respected doctor, and walk out with a prescription in-hand, if needed, that you can fill at any local pharmacy, including our own. For more serious problems, we can order a digital X-ray and perform minor surgical procedures and wound care onsite. We will take care of your entire family – young and old.
Conditions We Treat
We take care of minor (not life-threatening) emergencies for children, adults, and seniors. Some of the most common conditions we see and treat include:
- Abdominal pain
- All ear, throat, respiratory and throat infections
- Allergic reactions
- Burns (minor)
- Common cold
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Coral cuts and other lacerations
- Food poisoning
- Heartburn/gas and bloating
- Hiking injuries
- Minor Orthopedic Injuries
- Motion sickness
- Ocean injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Stings (insect, marine)
- Strep throat
- Swimmer’s ear
- Urinary tract infections (UTI) and bladder infections
- Work and sports injuries
- And more
- Breathing treatments
- Ear wax removal
- Flu shots
- Incision and drainage of abscesses
- Lab testing including strep and flu
- Minor Orthopedic Injuries
- Minor surgical procedures
- Prescription refills
- Sea urchin removal
- Sports, PADI, PUC and work physicals
- Sutures and removal
- TB testing
- Tetanus vaccination
- Thorn removal
- Wound care
Medical Marijuana Certifications are now offered. There are 12 medical conditions that qualify for issuance of a Medical Marijuana Certification (329 Card). To learn more click here.
We accept most local insurance plans, including Medicare, HMSA, UHA, HMA, HMAA, and Hawaii workers’ compensation. Kaiser Patients can be treated for acute urgent care needs after regular Kaiser facility hours, on weekends, or with approval from the Kaiser nurse advice line. This includes patients with Kaiser HMO, PPO, added choice, Kaiser Medicaid and Kaiser Medicare.
We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Our urgent care doctors look forward to taking care of you. With multiple locations in Maui, Doctors On Call is always nearby and happy to see you.
Call 1-808-667-7676 with questions, or walk in now!