Urgent Care for Visitors in West Maui
Imagine you are vacationing in beautiful Hawaii on the island of Maui and before you know it, you’ve gotten a little too much sun and begin to feel sick. Or your daughter gets stung by a jellyfish and has a horrible reaction. Maybe your son cuts his foot on a piece of coral and it looks infected. Or maybe you just forgot your medication. What do you do?
Don’t worry! Head to Doctors On Call in Maui for urgent care.
Most people who walk through our doors are on vacation, just like you, so we know how to handle these situations. Our family doctors have experience with all kinds of illnesses and injuries that can happen to visitors in Hawaii, and we know that the last thing you want to do while on vacation is go to the doctor.
We’ll help you get in, get out, and back to enjoying your vacation in no time at all.
Maui Locations & Hours
If you or your family member is in need of urgent medical attention, please come straight to the nearest Doctors On Call in West Maui.
- Times Market Place / North Ka’anapali: Open Monday – Friday, 8 am – 3 pm
- Telemedicine Hotline: 808-283-0331 – Available7 days a week, 8 am – 8 pm
- Most insurances accepted.
- Self-pay: $59
- NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
Conditions We Treat
We take care of minor (not life-threatening) emergencies for children, adults, and seniors. We take care of all types of medical problems in kids and adults.
Some of the most common conditions we see and treat include:
- All ear, throat, respiratory and throat infections
- Athletic injuries
- Ocean injuries
- Coral cuts and other lacerations
- Hiking injuries
- Fractures and dislocations
- Sprains and strains
- Swimmer’s ear
- Urinary tract infections (UTI) and bladder infections
- Prescription refills or lost medications
- Allergic reactions
- Insect sting allergy
- Ear, throat, chest, and respiratory infections
- Stomach aches and abdominal pain
- Motion Sickness
- Food poisoning
- And more
- Lab testing including strep & flu
- Breathing Treatments
- Minor surgical procedures
- Minor fracture care
We accept mainland insurance:
If we don’t accept your insurance, we’ll give you a special coded receipt for reimbursement.
We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Need special care? Our expert and well connected physicians can arrange specialty or hospital care as needed.
We welcome all ages. Our knowledgeable and friendly doctors will get you back to the beach as soon as possible, so walk in now!